Monday, April 7, 2008

Daily's 4/7/08

I logged in and went to the Shattered Sun Staging Area with Wranngar to do my daily's today. I was there for about 5 minutes and Axeelina logged in. We did all the daily quests except for the 2 bombing runs which she had already done earlier, so I dropped them. From there we went to Shattarath City and got the Nether Residue quest, then headed off to do that. The drop rate was pretty bad for me today but I got them all in about 15 minutes. Axeelina has it worse, she gets hers from mining while I get mine from skinning. It is easier to find things to kill and skin than it is to find mines. I just went and killed and skinned Ravagers, I got 12 pieces of meat in the process too. After that we went to The Throne of Kil'Jaeden and got those 2 out of the way. Then Axeelina said there was one in Nagrand we could do but I didn't have the starting quest so she did that one and we headed off to Blades Edge for another. I forgot to write down the names of these two new quests but I will make sure to get them for tomorrow. We did the one in Blades Edge pretty quick then headed off to Netherstorm and did one more before we had to log off. To see what daily's I do check out Daily's 4/5/08 and Daily's Part II 4/5/08. I made about 135g today on daily's. I didn't do the daily battleground today which was WSG. I don't really care for WSG. I didn't bother with the fishing quest on Gomorra today either, I don't think it is worth the time. Maybe some time when I'm bored :).

0 comments:

Post a Comment