Sunday, June 22, 2008

Daily's 6/21/08

I did some of my daily's on both Wranngar and Gomorra today. I did the daily fishing which was Bait Bandits and the daily cooking which was Soup for the Soul on both as well as Gaining the Advantage and Sunfury Attack Plans on Wranngar. I got Sunfury Attack Plans done while I was helping Yonezoe in Netherstorm and did Gaining the Advantage while I was getting the meat I needed for the daily cooking. When I was done with Gaining the Advantage I flew over to the Ancestral Grounds (25,59) in Nagrand and cooked my Clefthoof Meat then made my soup on both toons. When I turned to The Rokk (61,15) in Shattrath I picked Crate of Meat as my reward and Wranngar got 8 pieces of Clefthoof Meat, 7 pieces of Warped Flesh and a Skinning Knife. Nothing exciting there. Gomorra got 15 pieces of Serpent Flesh, an Unidentified Eye and Recipe: Stormchops, a nice blue recipe. The recipes are the main reason to do the daily cooking quest although the meat isn't bad either. I will have to check, I think I might have all the recipes on both now. For Bait Bandits I flew over to my spot at the bridge (52,37) outside Tuurem in Terokkar Forest and fished for the elusive Blackfin Darter. It was proving to be pretty elusive today, it took me 56 casts on Wranngar to catch one and 14 on Gomorra. After I caught one I flew back to Old Man Barlo (40,59) at Silmyr Lake in Terokkar Forest and turned it in for my Bag of Fishing Treasures. Wranngar got 7g48s99c, 5 Sharpened Fish Hooks and 3 pieces of Salvaged Scrap Metal, whoohoo. Gomorra got 6g71s5c, 4 Sharpened Fish Hooks and a Broken Spyglass which I sold to a vendor for 2 gold. Nothing too good there but I can't complain as I have gotten some pretty good stuff from the fishing quest. When I got back to Shattrath I turned in Gaining the Advantage and Sunfury Attack Plans for my rewards.

0 comments:

Post a Comment