Sunday, June 22, 2008

Wranngar Epic Flight Form 6/21/08

I finally got my epic flight form on Wranngar last night. I was talking to a friend of mine, Beerchick, Champion of the Naaru, and I told him I was up to the part where I needed to do Heroic Sethekk Halls for the last part. He said lets go do it. I couldn't pass that up so we went in and got it :). They do a lot of raiding and know what they are doing so it was a pretty easy run compared to most instance runs I have been on. This was my first heroic instance and it went a lot smoother than a lot of normal instances I have done. It didn't take us long to get it done and I got a couple nice items I can use for raiding plus a few Badge of Justice. There were five us us running it, me on Wranngar, Beerchick on his Priest Beerboy, Champion of the Naaru who was healing, a Hunter Spoke who was crowd control, another Priest Thunderlily who was DPS, and another Druid, Ezrah, that was tanking. I was DPS too for this run. Beerchick was able to get 3 more people to help us from her guild no problem so there was no waiting to get a group together. Beerchick invited me and Yonezoe to join her guild and come raiding. I will talk to Yonezoe and see if she wants to come but I would really like to and I am pretty sure she will too. I am getting sick of doing only battlegrounds and would like to get some of the rewards that can be had from raiding. Plus it was a lot of fun with a good group who knows what they are doing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment