Sunday, June 22, 2008

Daily's 6/22/08

I did some daily's today, I did the cooking and fishing on both Wranngar and Gomorra and I also did Gaining the Advantage on Wranngar and Sunfury Attack Plans, Ata'mal Armaments, Blast the Gateway and Blood for Blood on Gomorra. Yonezoe did those 4 with me and then logged onto Axeelina and did the daily cooking with Gomorra. The daily cooking today was Soup for the Soul again, I got the mats I needed from the guild vault for Wranngar, Gomorra and Axeelina and we headed over to the Ancestral Grounds (25,59) in Nagrand and cooked up our soup. When I turned that in to The Rokk (61,15) in Shattrath I picked Crate of Meat as my reward on both, starting tomorrow I will be picking Barrel of Fish for the whole week. Wranngar got 8 pieces of Serpent Flesh, 8 pieces of Warped Flesh and a Large Hoof while Gomorra got 8 pieces of Warped Flesh, 8 pieces of Buzzard Meat and a Hunting Knife. Not much good in either of those rewards but I believe I have gotten all the recipes on both now so the meat and fish is really all I have to look forward to unless they have some seasonal recipes or add more. Then I headed over to Old Man Barlo (40,59) at Silmyr Lake in Terokkar Forest and got the daily fishing quest which was Felblood Fillet. I flew over to the Pools of Aggonar (39,37) in Hellfire Peninsula on Wranngar to catch my Monstrous Felblood Snapper and took Gomorra to Shadowmoon Valley (40,59) to catch his. I turned them in for my Bag of Fishing Treasures and Wranngar got 6g82s60c, 4 Sharpened Fish Hooks and 2 pieces of Salvaged Scrap Metal. Gomorra got 7g17s94c, 4 Sharpened Fish Hooks and a Razor Sharp Fillet Knife which I sold to a vendor for 4 gold and some silver. Not a great day for rewards today, better luck tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment