Thursday, May 29, 2008

Stratholme 5/29/08

Three of us went into Stratholme tonight to do a few quests for Yonezoe. There was Wranngar, Yonezoe and Casandraa. Yonezoe ended up leveling up to 58 in there so she can now go to the Outlands and quest, that was one good thing that came out of it, about the only good thing. About half way through the instance I decided we should shoot for Deathcharger's Reins, a mount dropped by Baron Rivendare. When we finally got to the Slaughter House the gate was down and I couldn't figure out why. This was only the second time I had tried for the mount and it was only the second time I had gone that far into Strtatholme as the groups usually break up long before we ever get that far. Stratholme is a pretty hard instance and people get discouraged. We wiped twice by the time we got there and I was getting discouraged but I figured after all that we would see if the mount would drop for us. I was pretty upset not to be able to open the gate and get a shot at it. I looked online and couldn't find out why that gate would be down and I couldn't remember what we did before to open it so we ended up hearthing out of there. After we got back to Shattrath I really looked into it online and finally found that we had to clear 3 rooms after killing the mobs outside them to get the gate to open, we only cleared 2 :(. I went back hoping it hadn't rest yet but it had. Basically what I got out of it was a 14 gold repair bill and not even a chance at the mount.

0 comments:

Post a Comment